The Johnnie Max Pilot Program
Let’s Work Together to Bring the World to Young Children
Piloting just one to four months will show you how the Johnnie Max® program will increase children’s oral language competency and content knowledge, laying the foundation of literacy and school readiness. Our flexible pilot program can fit into your current instructional plan. Learn more about our pilot and what to expect below.
The Special Pilot Program
- Access to the full Johnnie Max platform, including all lessons, teacher guides, resources, and reporting—all in English and Spanish.
- Free family portal with access to all lessons, home guides, and resources in English and Spanish.
- Onboarding of teachers, students, and families.
- FREE virtual professional development focused on pilot implementation and success.
- Ongoing technical assistance and implementation support from content experts.
15 minutes per day, 3–5 times per week
You choose the lessons you want to teach and how many. Just engage children—in whole group, small group, or independent sessions—for 15 minutes a day, 3–5 times a week. Get started when you want and continue for one to four months.
Is your school or district ready to connect with our team to sign up?
Fill out the form on this page to get started.
[The program] is engaging and motivating for young students.
My students have really enjoyed using [the program].
[The program] is so organized and easy to follow.
Your program is awesome. I have certainly enjoyed using it and assisting in the early stages.
Thank you for the opportunity to use Johnnie Max. I think that this is a great program.
Making the Decision to Pilot
Before piloting, you can also read the Johnnie Max Research Base, which documents our program’s alignment to the research-based criteria for high-quality, effective early literacy programs. You can also take a look at our Johnnie Max Topic List to view our 30 cross-curricular lesson topics. Learn more:
It may also be helpful to learn more about Johnnie Max and what you can expect from the curriculum.
Before deciding, would you like to review the entire program first?
Visit our Contact Us webpage and fill out the form to get a FREE two-week trial account.
Preparing for a Successful Pilot
What can you expect from our pilot? Dig deeper into the purpose, design, lesson content, available support, and evaluation of the pilot experience in this video. In addition:
- The Pilot Checklist offers step-by-step guidance before, during, and after piloting for both administrators and teachers.
- The Pilot Timeline maps out the sequence of events and timeframe for completing the pilot.
- The Pilot Evaluation Tools provide simple and effective assessments that allow you to measure your students’ progress during the pilot and their literacy gains by the end of the pilot.
Ready to talk to our team about piloting in your school or district?
Submit this form and we’ll reach out to you.
John Jones Media is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you request from us.